18k Video Wall 10 meters wide in Taipei, Taiwan. March 16, 2016
18k Video Wall 10 meters wide in Taipei, Taiwan. March 16, 2016 – Just imaging an 18k Video Wall 10 meter wide (yes…18k!) generating amazing graphics and delivering informative and interactive contents across 36 super-narrow bezel displays.
This video wall is DGA-compatible and works by weaving a large number of independent, off-the-shelf graphics hardware into one large, coordinated display fabric, similar to Hadoop computing architecture adopting a large number of standard computers to form unlimited computing clouds. Hadoop has begun to power software solutions from Google, Facebook, SAP and IBM for more affordable and scalable data crunching.
- Virtually unlimited in the pixel resolution as well as the number of displays that can be added to one video wall
- Cross-screen frame-accurate synchronization.
- Uses commodity system-on-chip parts, reducing both cost and power consumption
- Built-in fault tolerance to deliver extremely high reliability
- Supporting rich contents including HTML5 as well as legacy software
Within this multi-billion digital signage sector, ultra-large video walls are gaining popularity. However, today’s video wall market lacks a standardized mechanism for digital contents delivered at ultra-high resolutions and DGA is the answer to that.
Currious? Contact SAVE Electronics for more details.